Terms of Service
Using the Tiger Corporation website
1. We may make changes to the "Terms of Service" without prior notice. In such cases, please understand that the "Terms of Service" after the change shall apply.
2. We are not responsible for the following with regard to the information posted on this website.
(1) For all posted information being correct, safe or useful.
(2) For the information posted always being up to date.
(3) For any damage caused as a result of using this website.
(4) For stopping the server, changing the information or suspending or discontinuing the service without prior notice. Or for any damages caused as a result.
Copyrights and trademarks
All data, texts, drawings, designs, trademarks, logo marks, etc., that you view on our website belong to the Company, the original authors, or other right holders. Except for cases of personal use, acts such as distribution, copying, transmission or modification, without permission from the Company or other rights holders, is prohibited.
Subject to agreement to the following items, you may link to our website without the requirement going through any particular procedure, regardless of whether for profit or non-profit, on the Internet or an intranet.
(1) We will not be responsible for any trouble or issues of compensation for damages that may occur as a result of linking to the site.
(2) We make no guarantees regarding the linked website and its contents.
(3) Please set the link destination point to our company's top page. (The composition, contents, etc., of the website may be changed or suspended without notice.)
(4) Please use a link button with our company name displayed as text. You cannot use our company logo mark, product name logo mark or trademark, etc.
(5) The following links are strictly prohibited.
- Links that use frames, links that lead directly to a specific page or links where it is difficult to know that it is a link to our website.
- Links from sites that are offensive to public order and morality, or from sites which slander the officers, employees, products, services, etc., of our company or our group companies.
- Links that are misleading, suggesting that we are partnered with or support the site.
Opinions from customers
Please direct all opinions and inquiries regarding the Company to "Inquiries about our company". However, the Company will decline proposals such as the following, except in cases where we have solicited them.
- Trade secrets or proprietary information of customers and third parties
- Product names and planning related ideas, designs or materials
- Proposals regarding business-related ideas and materials
Even if sent such proposals, the Company shall accept no responsibility for payment, evaluation or adoption. The customer shall waive all rights related to the proposal, etc.
The Company shall accept no responsibility in the event that a Company project or plan, etc., happens to resemble a "proposal".
Diversion or posting of responses to customer inquiries, etc., from Tiger Corporation without permission is prohibited, regardless of the medium.
Policy on the Handling of Personal Information
Our company (Tiger Corporation) handles personal information on this site as follows, in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy".
Collection of Personal Information
When collecting your personal information, we will inform you of the purpose and usage details beforehand, and obtain your consent before collecting the personal information.
Management of Personal Information
The company has deployed an administrator responsible for personal information and we conduct appropriate and secure management of your personal information. In relation to unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we take preventative measures, such as using SSL on input screens, and we will take prompt corrective action in event of an emergency.
Use of personal information
The Company will only use personal information within the scope of consent from our customers.In addition, we may anonymize the information that has been registered, to ensure that individuals cannot be personally identified, and use the data for providing services by the Company, as well as for improving the services offered by the Company and our affiliates.
Provision of personal information
Even when we provide your personal information to a third party, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
1. When you have given your consent
2. When entrusting operations to an external contractor with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement in advance
3. When disclosing information in a state where it has been processed into a form where you cannot be personally identified
4. When we are requested to disclose your personal information based on laws and regulations
When we provide your personal information to business partners with your consent, they are obligated to manage it properly and securely in the same way as the Company.
Modification and revocation of personal information
If you wish to query, change or revoke your personal information, you can contact our customer help desk and we will respond promptly within reasonable scope and time period. Note that we may ask you to confirm your identity.
To the extent for which we have obtained your consent, we may send you information on our company's mail-order sales and special events, etc., by email or by post; however, if you do not wish to receive them, you can contact our customer help desk, and unsubscribe from our mailing list.
Requests regarding your use of the site
We ask that persons under the age of 16 please be sure to provide personal information only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
We recommend the following system requirements for viewing this website.
* Operating systems
The following operating systems are recommended for viewing this website.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X (Yosemite) or later
* Web browsers
We recommend that you use the following web browsers to view the website.
We cannot guarantee normal operation and display of the website if you are using a system with specifications other than those listed below.
For information on updating your browser to the latest version, please check the official website of you browser.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later (Windows version)
- Chrome latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Safari latest version (Mac OS X version)
The website has currently been confirmed to work with the following smartphone operating systems and browsers
- Android: Android 5.02 of later, default browser
- iOS: iOS10 or later, default browser (Safari)
To protect your information from unauthorized access by malicious third parties, pages on this website that handle personal information encrypt information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) communication.
If your browser is set to not use SSL, pages may not be displayed properly.
* PDF plug-in
The latest Adobe Reader plug-in is required on some pages, such as user manuals.
Please download and install the Adobe Reader plug-in from the download site.
Please be aware that if you refuse to accept the cookies, the website may not be displayed properly.
Cookies are a mechanism by which the website provider writes and stores data temporarily on your computer through your web browser (a software for browsing homepages).
* Adobe, Adobe Reader, Flash Player are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
This website is governed by Japanese law and it is managed in accordance with Japanese law. The applicable laws for the use of this website shall be in compliance with Japanese law, and irrespective of the country from which you are viewing this website or how you are using it, you shall be assumed to have agreed with this policy.